The Vessel Society is a co-working space and social club for ambitious women and gender-expansive folks who want to smash the patriarchy and connect with others who share their values.
They wanted a new website to help drive new membership and make it easier for folks to get involved. The website also had to offer deeper, more meaningful value for the community, and allow members to stay connected and network, even when needing to maintain social distance.
- We created an updated logo design and implemented a fresh, new color palette to coordinate with their luxurious space
- We collaborated with them to shift from a woman-centered focus to more inclusive language, to draw in non-binary/genderqueer folks
- We designed their website to showcase the member clubhouse and the community within with high-quality photos (and we made it mobile-friendly, of course)
- We integrated an online application process and recurring memberships to help easily grow their community of paid members
- We built the website to offer easy access to member benefits all in one place (room reservations, member directory, shop/honor bar, member perks, etc.)