We are proud to say that the team from Living My Way has been a continued client with Ucidity for over 5 years. Each year Ucidity supports the strategic role out of content across printed and digital channels.
Early in the relationship, the website refresh was a key to bringing the brand in line with its new logo and visual style.
- A recent rebrand called for a new website and refresh of collateral as part of a rebrand
- The website had specific requirements around accessibility as it is targeted at a clientele that have special requirements eg. Blind, deaf, dyslexic
- Collateral needed a consistent application of the brand across all media
Since the release of the redesigned website, we’ve been delighted to present them with the following results:
- Clean layout and fully ‘Accessible’ website ensuring ease of for people with disabilities
- Displaying customer experiences through professional video content to engage users
- Website is easy to update and maintain
- Improved ranking across 21 key search terms
- Site loads faster and provides a greater experience across all platforms
- Collateral internally and for sales and marketing purposes is consistent and supports the team’s needs
Living My Way has consistently received feedback from customers and other providers on the quality of their presentations and how effectively they communicate to the broader community.
- 47.2%↑ growth in membership
- 3 new major partnership opportunities
- 21 organic ranked keywords
To read the full case study, please click here.